A Quick View on
Dolphin Builders Edu
Our Tutor Profile
Ms Stacey Lim
I am Stacey Lim, and I am in this profession of teaching in a primary private school for ten years. I started my teaching experience as a personal tutor in 2010, and after that, I received a job offer from a primary private school and became a primary school teacher.
For me, teaching is a noble profession and learning should be fun and creative. Students can learn well and apply their knowledge effectively if they understood what they are learning, and they have a high interest in learning. Looking forward to teaching the kids the Chinese Language in a fun and creative approach! Happy Learning!
同时，我也是 Open University Malaysia (OUM）的实习心理咨询师。由于我们即将建立专业的辅导关系，所以在此提供一些与心理咨询有关的资料。
In the meanwhile, I’m also a trainee counsellor at Open University Malaysia (OUM) and we are about to engage in a professional counselling relationship.
- Passion for continuous learning and personal growth
- Sense of responsibility
- Strong commitment
- Passion in education
- Ability to multi-task
- Love challenges
- Good communication skills (Mandarin and English)
- Planning and Organizing events or activities
- A motivational speaker in the school setting
- 10 years of personal tutoring and working as a schoolteacher in Private Primary school.